Friday, May 8, 2009

MIDNIGHT CLUB: LA





Midnight Club: LA


When I sit down in my orange round basketball chair. I think about what game to play. I’ll think about a racing game like midnight club LA.. Then I’ll pick up my controller and pop the a disk. I wait for the white console to load my game. I then load my profile and I start playing in my green and white stripped 1969 Chevy camaro. I roam the streets of LA and look for races to win. I go on and of the 101 freeway and make money. I just like racing and cars.

I go through the hills of Hollywood and to then to the beach of San Monica. I’ll go on a arcade race. I go from the hills to the pier. Then sometimes I hear the police scanners and the police pop out of no where. Then I star to get chased. When I get to the pier I do a u turn and I go strait and use my nos and go off a jump. From there I jumped on to the 101 freeway. I just keep on going and once I get to Crenshaw ave I evaded the police and get rep. Win I win enough money I go back to my shop in the hills or at San Monica. When I go in I can get new upgrades. Also I can customize my car. I can challenge other racers. I sometimes go live and race other people way better than me.

When I’m not online I go do tournaments and win cash. I can get pink slips. A pink slip is win you give over your car to someone. I won a race in my 1983 Volkswagen GTI. He had a Mazda shinka. Then I raced a guy and he also had a 1969 Camaro. I won and I got it. He had body kits on it I turned it into stock. Except the performance. I sold my GTI so I can buy more upgrades for the new Camaro. But this time I paint it with blue with white stripes. With scissor doors.

I just sit down and play games. Racing and cars adds a meaning to my life. And I love it.

No comments: